Monday, August 23, 2010

New Swingset & House
















Callie Cate got a new swingset and a little playhouse today... She loves it... When she saw it, she started clapping and yelling... She played on it for about 2 hours tonight... Look and see what 130.00 will buy you.... Its used but its new to her.....


Callie Cate is starting a new daycare next Monday. I am a little nervous but I am sure she will be fine. The daycare is suppose to be really good. It has a 2 year waiting list. Callie Cate has class for an hour a day. I cannot wait to see how they are going to get her to sit still for an hour.. I cannot hardly get her to sit in the buggie at the grocery store much less for an hour for class. She gets a progress report on how she is doing and they also learn bible stories. I am a little upset bc I love Callie Cate's teacher now and I am really going to miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment